IMLIL SETTIFEDMA IN OURIKA VALLEY 3DAYS
Imlil to OURIKA VALLEY
- Destination : Ourika and Imlil
- Grade :
- Trip Days : 3day
- Trip Type : Trekking
- Tour Hours : 7 Hours
- Altitude : 3172m
- 1 Person : On request
- 2 – 4 People : 210 euros each person
- 5 – 10 People : 195 euros each person
Day 1: Marrakech Cities – imlil Villages – Tachdirte Valley
We leave Marrakech after breakfast and drive to Imlil (1740m) via the bustling market town of Asni. Imlil is the principal trailhead for trekkers in the Toubkal Region. This is where we meet our mule team and, once all our gear is loaded, we begin walking through a side valley that heads eastwards towards Tacheddirt, some 8 km away. At first the trail rises as we climb up to the pass of Tizi n’Tamatert (2279m) after which we descend on the far side to the pretty village of Ouaneskra (2200m) in the Imenane Valley. We then continue gently upriver for a further half-hour or so to Tacheddirt (2300m), where we set up camp near the riverside.1.5 hours transfer and 5 hours walking, approximately.
Day 2: Tachdirte – Timichi Berber Village
We climb steeply out of Tacheddirt up to Tizi n’Tacheddirt (3172m) gaining lovely views back to the Imenane Valley. From the pass we descend through the village of Iabbassene to reach Timichchi (2000m) near the head of the Ourika Valley. Here we spend the night in a Berber gîte. 7 hours walking, approximately.
Day 3: Timichi – To Setti Fatma, Ourika valley – Marrakech
Today we enjoy a gentle walk from Timichchi to Setti Fadma (1700m). Along the way we pass through a string of Berber villages that line the banks of the Ourika Valley: first Tiourdiou, then Anfli and afterwards Tadrart. After lunch we continue via Agadir n’Aït Boulmane and on to the centre of Setti Fadma. If there is enough time we will visit a c.harming waterfall above Setti Fadma before returning to Marrakech. 4 to 5 hours walking and 1.5 hours transfer, approximately
- All food on trek, including plates, cups, utensils.
- All ground transport required to and from the trek.
- Services of an English speaking, qualified Local Guide.
- All Accommodation during the Trek (Campsites & Guest House and hotels)
- Portages (Cook and Camels and Porters
- Hôtels or riads with breakfast
- Soft Drinks (Fanta,Coca,water,…)
- Personal travel insurance .
- Personal equipments (Sleeping bags,walking shoes ,…)
- Tip for the guide and cook and driver and Muleteers
Prices quoted are per person, based on sharing a twin room/2 person tent (unless otherwise stated). Additional hotel or riad nights after trek from 25 EUR p.p. twin/35 EUR single
Trek prices may vary depending of the season (High altitude Treks).
Note about payment : Payment : can be done in € / $ / £ or MAD