FES TO MARRAKECH 4DAYS
DESERT TOURS HOLIDAYS IN MOROCCO 4 DAYS Fes To Marrakech
- Destination : Sahara / Desert
- Grade :
- Trip Days : 4 day
- Trip Type : Tour / Walking /camel raiding
- Tour Hours : 6 to 8 Hours
- Altitude : 2260m
- 1 Person : On request
- 2 – 4 People : 385 euros each person
- 5 – 10 People : 320 euros each person
Day 1 : Fes To Merzouga Erg Chebbi
Fes to Merzouga via Azrou, Cedar Forests and Ziz Valley Gorge. Your driver will meet you at your hotel to transport you to the desert village of Merzouga via Azrou, the cedar forests and Ziz gorge. This is an interesting route and you can stop for lunch in a Berber café. Arrive at the edge of the Erg Chebbi dunes In the late afternoon we offer guided camel treks in Erg Chebbi to sleep in a nomad tent in the Sahara .
Day 2 : Merzouga Erg Chebbi To Todra Gorge
After a sunrise drive a camel back to our hotel,where we will have a shower before we drvive to our next amazing gorge of Todra gorge.we will stop for lunch on our way ,then in the afternone will be an opion for walk trough the palm trees and osais of Thinhir and viste a berber house where we will have a cup of tea and see woman coporative of rugs.
Day 3 : Todra Gorge To Ait Ben Hadou
Todra Gorge To Ait Ben Hadou via Dades Gorge and Rose Valley. Transfer to Ouarzazate via Todra Gorge, Kelaa Mgouna (valley of the roses), the valley of one thousand kasbahs and Skoura palmerie.Lunch on the way,will be an opion to visit Film of Studios in ouarzazet.then drive to Our Riad in Ait Ben Hadou.
Day 4 : Ait Ben Hadou To Marrakech
After breakfast, the entire day is devoted to the visit of the Kasbah of Ait Ben haddou (under Unesco protection) ; visit of the Kasbah and the old village afternoon departure to Marrakech via the Tizi-N-Ticha pass ; arrival to Marrakech around Afternone.
- All food on trek, including plates, cups, utensils.
- All ground transport required to and from the trek.
- Services of an English speaking, qualified Local Guide.
- All Accommodation during the Trek (Campsites & Guest House and hotels)
- Portages (Cook and Camels and Porters
- Hôtels or riads with breakfast
- Soft Drinks (Fanta,Coca,water,…)
- Personal travel insurance .
- Personal equipments (Sleeping bags,walking shoes ,…)
- Tip for the guide and cook and driver and Muleteers
Prices quoted are per person, based on sharing a twin room/2 person tent (unless otherwise stated). Additional hotel or riad nights after trek from 25 EUR p.p. twin/35 EUR single
Trek prices may vary depending of the season (High altitude Treks).
Note about payment : Payment : can be done in € / $ / £ or MAD